Providing comprehensive ophthalmology services, UPMC Eye Center physicians are premier providers of world-class diagnostic, medical and surgical care of the eyes for adults and children.
UPMC Eye Center’s comprehensive eye care team provides examination, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of ocular, eye movement and vision system disorders at nine convenient community locations.
Each site is staffed full-time with board certified ophthalmologists. Our offices are located in:
- Bethel Park
- UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Pine Center
- Children's South
- Children's Specialty Care Center Johnstown
- UPMC Mercy
- UPMC St. Margaret
- Routine comprehensive medical eye examinations.
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of the full spectrum of ophthalmologic disorders and diseases.
- Consultations for patients who are referred by other physicians or optometrists.
- Screening and treatment for eye diseases, including cataract, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration.
- Cataract, glaucoma, and retinal laser surgery.
- On-site optical dispensary at some of our locations.
- Medically-necessary contact lens services for cornea diseases.
- Adult and pediatric strabismus services.
Our services include