360 Alexander Spring Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17015
- Adult Cardiology: 717-243-6557
- Pediatric Cardiology: 717-761-0200
- Fax: 717-243-0102
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute delivers expertise in medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for all types of heart and vascular diseases. With a comprehensive range of care options, our team delivers a custom program to ensure your well-being.
- Monday through Friday – 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Repair or Replacement (AAA/TAA/EVAR/TEVAR)
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Event Recorders (30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Heart Failure Center
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Living With Heart Failure
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Vascular Disease Treatments & Services
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today