2020 Technology Parkway
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Adult Cardiology: 717-731-0101
- Pediatric Cardiology: 717-761-0200
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation: 717-441-3137
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute delivers medical, interventional, and surgical expertise and provides leading-edge heart and vascular treatments for the Mechanicsburg area. Offering a comprehensive range of care options, our team delivers a custom program to ensure your well-being.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Repair or Replacement (AAA/TAA/EVAR/TEVAR)
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Hybrid Ablation
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease Treatments & Services
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today