Our Services and Treatments
In partnership with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
Our team has treated a wide variety of conditions and performed thousands of surgeries, providing patients with the highest level of quality care. The Men’s Health Center offers patients a comprehensive range of medical and surgical options for these conditions.
Intervention therapies and surgical options include:
- Infertility: Male fertility problems can stem from hormone imbalances, anatomic abnormalities, genetic factors, and medical factors.
- MicroTESE: Doctors who do microTESE use a special high-magnification microscope to look all around the seminiferous tubules and find any pockets of sperm
- Sperm retrieval: Experienced surgeons use advanced microsurgical techniques to extract sperm for in vitro fertilization.
- Vasectomy: A safe, minimally invasive office procedure that provides a permanent surgical option for contraception.
- Vasectomy reversal: An option for couples who would like to conceive a child naturally after a vasectomy has been performed.