In partnership with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital, women across our region have access to expert general ob-gyn care at Magee-Womens Specialty Services.
We have offices in:
From routine wellness exams and screenings to special gynecology and pregnancy care, we care for women at all stages of their lives.
Our Ob-Gyn Services
Our experts offer a wide range of ob-gyn services to meet the needs of women of all ages, including:
- Management of low- and high-risk pregnancies.
- Midwifery services.
- Teen gynecology.
- Birth control including IUDs and subdermal implants.
- Minimally invasive treatment of fibroids, tumors, and endometriosis.
- Pre- and postnatal care at all four UPMC Magee-Womens Specialty Services locations. Labor and delivery services are only at the UPMC Altoona Birth Center.
Women's Health Conditions We Treat
We also help manage and treat:
- Menstrual cramps.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Menopause and midlife transition.
- Abnormal pap smears.
- Fibroids and heavy periods.
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).
Advanced Women's Health Services at UPMC Altoona
UPMC Altoona also partners with experts from UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital to provide advanced health and wellness services close to home.
Magee doctors travel from Pittsburgh to Altoona to provide on-site advanced specialty care for:
- Maternal-fetal medicine.
- Gynecologic cancer.
- Pelvic floor and bladder problems.
Our skilled ob-gyn team has years of experience caring for women and their health. When you come to us, we'll make sure you receive the highest quality care possible.
Make an Appointment for Women's Specialty Care
Find a UPMC Magee-Womens Specialty Services office near you to make an appointment.