The Patterson Cancer Center at UPMC Cole treats each patient with personalized, compassionate care by a team of dedicated professionals. We also offer the latest medical oncology treatment. All of our nurses are certified by the Oncology Nursing Society.
The following cancer treatment services are available in Coudersport:
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Blood transfusions
- Mediport maintenance
- IV therapy infusions
- Definitive and palliative treatments
Complementary and alternative therapies include:
- Free cancer screenings, support group meetings and other special events throughout the year
- A lending library and educational materials
- The labyrinth (a meditation path)
- Holistic nursing care: caring for the whole patient — mind, body and spirit
For more information about Patterson Cancer Center at UPMC Cole, call 814-274-5208.
We are located at:
US Route 6 East
Coudersport, PA 16915
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cancer Services at UPMC
Learn more about cancer services in north central Pa.