Magee-Womens Specialty Services, located in Erie, Pa., is seeking board-certified or board-eligible ob-gyns to join our growing program at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot. This program will offer a full complement of gynecologic and obstetric services for women in all stages.
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience/training
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Sign on and retention bonuses
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Robust retirement plans
- Quality and productivity incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Established practice with six full time physicians, one midwife, and four office-based advanced practice providers
- On call: six or fewer 24 hour shifts per month
- State-of-the-art daVinci® robotic surgery equipment available
- Approximately 900 deliveries annually
The women’s hospital brings together a highly skilled team of health experts offering a
comprehensive range of specialties:
- Gynecologic oncology
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Plastic surgery
- Breast health
Magee Womens, UPMC Hamot is the first of its kind in northwestern Pennsylvania and is a
state-of-the-art, 95 bed, level III NICU with 5 ORs devoted to meeting the healthcare needs of
women and infants in the community.
Learn more about Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot.
Take a virtual hospital tour.