PinnacleHealth Connections Rx at UPMC Harrisburg provides a full inventory of prescription medications and a large selection of over-the-counter medications and nutritional products. We also offer limited durable medical equipment products, vaccines and immunizations, and Medication Therapy Management for qualified patients. PinnacleHealth Connections Rx participates in most major prescription drug insurance plans.
- Phone: 717-782-3200
- Fax: 717-782-5507
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Weekends – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
New Patient Info
PinnacleHealth Connections Rx participates in most major prescription drug insurance plans. Employees enrolled in UPMC medical plans receive discounted copays when using PinnacleHealth Connections Rx to fill their prescriptions after meeting their deductible!
If you have any questions about your medications, please call or stop by. We are conveniently located in the Main Lobby of UPMC Harrisburg.
Refill a Prescription
How do I fill my prescriptions at PinnacleHealth Connections Rx?
- Patients, caregivers, or employees can drop-off prescriptions in person or have them electronically prescribed, faxed, or phoned by their doctor's office.
- Prescriptions can be quickly transferred from any other retail pharmacy – just bring in your old bottle or speak with a pharmacist to let us know which medications to transfer.
- The RefillPro mobile application allows patients to submit prescription refills and refill authorizations from their smartphone. Learn more about the app and how to down load it for free.
How do I transfer my prescriptions to PinnacleHealth Connections Rx?
Call PinnacleHealth Connections Rx at 717-782-3200 to have the pharmacist handle the transfer of any current prescriptions from another pharmacy. Our pharmacy staff works directly with your providers to coordinate any prescription insurance issues, such as prior authorizations, to prevent any delays in starting your medications. Your usual prescription copays are collected at the time delivery.
Health Insurance and Payment
PinnacleHealth Connections Rx participates in most major health insurance and managed care plans. Payment is expected in full at the time of service.
PinnacleHealth Connections Rx accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover)