Submit payment online.
A certificate of graduation is obtained after a student has completed the following.
- Successfully completed all didactic classes with a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Successfully completed clinical education with a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Accomplished the program’s goals and objectives.
- Completed all the mandatory and elective competencies on exams specified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists®.
- Paid all fees owed for the program.
- Completed all time required by the program, including all make-up time.
- Attended a Review Course for the National Registry.
- Student and staff will have completed the Terminal Competency Form.
- A grade of 75% or better on the simulated registries given during the months of February through June.
For more program information, please review the Radiologic Technology Program brochure (PDF).