At UPMC in Central Pa., the initial evaluation of people who are suspected to have allergies, asthma, or immunodeficiency, includes a thorough physical examination, an evaluation of past medical history, and a comprehensive assessment of symptoms. We offer allergy, asthma, and immunology services to adults and children to include evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Phone: 717-988-9180
- Fax: 717-775-5723
- Monday through Thursday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to noon.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Allergen Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots)
- Allergic Skin Conditions
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Asthma Treatment
- Chronic Cough
- Drug Allergies & Latex Allergies
- Environmental Allergies
- Esophagus and Vocal Cord Conditions
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergies
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Insect Sting Allergies
- Mast Cell Disorder Diagnosis & Preliminary Treatments
- Oral Food and Drug Challenges
- Outdoor Allergies
- Reactive Airway Disease