The neurologists with the UPMC Neurological Institute specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions, including stroke, headaches and migraines, dementia, and epilepsy. Our staff provides complete neurology care and stroke services- from treatment to recovery- with the goal of improving your quality of life. We look forward to working with you and your referring physician, and we always strive to develop the best plan of care for your health.
We are located in Suite 202 of Thistle Hill Professional Center.
- Phone: 717-843-7348
- Fax: 717-771-5393
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
Our neurology services and specialties include:
- Parkinson's Disease
New Patient Info
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your health care needs.
- We participate with most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. Check with your insurance provider about specific participating plans.
- Your co-payment is due at the time of your visit. Please bring your insurance card with you so that we can make a copy for your medical record.
- If you have a change in insurance, address or phone number, be sure to notify our staff so that the change can be entered into our system.
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard®, VISA®, Discover, personal checks and cash. All balances are expected to be paid at the time of service.