- 2 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- 2 cups quartered strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup strawberry-flavored whey isolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup Splenda or 2 Tbsp Truvia (optional, if you desire more sweetness)
- Servings: Makes 12 popsicles
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 28
- Carbs: 4 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Sugar: 3 g
Place all ingredients in a container of an electric blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until popsicles are frozen solid, about six hours.
To remove popsicles, pull each popsicle from the mold with the handle attached. If stubborn, run under a little warm water.
Kindly Submitted by "Inside Karen's Kitchen"
Return to Suggested Recipes for Post Bariatric Surgery - Phase 2A: Full Liquid Diet