- Keebler's - Graham Cracker Crumbs, 2 Tbsp
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup, 0.03 cup
- Butter, 1 pat
- Chobani - Plain Greek Yogurt, 0.5 cup
- Splenda, 3 tsp (0.5 g)
- Jarrows - Plain Whey Protein Powder, 0.5 scoop (23 g)
- PB2 - Natural Peanut Butter Powder, 2 Tbsp (12 g)
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 244
- Carbs: 25 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Sodium: 303 mg
- Sugar: 7 g
In a microwaveable mug, melt butter in the microwave. Add graham cracker crumbs and maple syrup and mix. Press crust into bottom of the mug.
In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, sweetener and PB2 until completely mixed. If you are adding in the optional protein powder, mix it in little batches until it has all been mixed and it is free of lumps.
Spoon over crust in mug. Garnish with chocolate chips if you wish.
Kindly Submitted by “Bariatric Kitchen”
Return to Suggested Recipes for Post Bariatric Surgery - Phase 4: Stabilization Diet