Your Wellness Starts With Us
Primary care providers (PCPs) are a vital part of everyone's health and wellness.
The PCPs at UPMC in North Central Pa. offer complete care for people of all ages. We make sure you have access to expert health care for each stage of life.
Whether it's a minor injury, routine check-up, or chronic illness, our team is here for you and your family.
- 24/7 nurse phone support.
- Same-day and walk-in appointments.
- Evening and weekend hours for new and existing patients at most offices.
What Does Primary Care Include?
- Family medicine. Doctors who treat people from a young age to seniors. They may have training in a number of medical disciplines.
- Internal medicine. Doctors who mostly diagnose and treat diseases in adults without surgery. They have training in certain subspecialties or age groups.
- Pediatrics. Doctors who care for infants, children, and teens.
What Types of Care Do PCPs Provide?
Our PCPs offer complete care, including:
- Physical exams.
- Routine health screenings, like prostate screenings.
- Infectious disease testing.
- Ongoing care for chronic health problems like arthritis and high blood pressure.
When it comes to children, we offer compassionate care to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries, such as:
Our skilled PCPs care for children and adults of all ages in: