Keelan R. Enseki, MS, PT, ATC, OCS, SCS
UPMC Rooney Sports Complex
- Keelan Enseki, PT, MS, SCS, OCS, ATC
- Cara Troutman-Enseki, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
- Erin Dufort, PT, DPT, OCS
- Danielle Hildebrand, PT, OCS, SCS
- Mike Kopacko, PT, OCS
- Catherine Vargo, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
- Jake Fine, PT, DPT, SCS
- Erin Angelini, PT, DPT, SCS
- Tara Ridge-Hankin, PT, MS
- Rick Joreitz, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC
- Shane Conley, PT, DPT, OCS
- Sarah Ostop, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC
- Pat Garvey, FAAOMPT
Orthopaedic PT Program Outcomes
- Number of Graduates (% Graduation Rate): 15 (100%)
- OCS examination first time pass rate: 94%
- OCS examination ultimate pass rate: 93%
Salary, Tuition, and Benefits
- Tuition: $7,700.
- Salary: $46,716/ year ($22.46/ hour).
- Tuition is deducted in equal amounts from biweekly paychecks throughout the 16-month program.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off, Continuing Education allotment, Medbridge subscription.
Application Process, Dates, and Contacts
- Deadline to apply: December 1.
- Interviews for qualified applicants: February.
- Start date: Early August.
To learn more, email Keelan Enseki, MS, PT, ATC, OCS, SCS - Orthopaedic PT Residency Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org