2808 Old Post Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Adult Cardiology: 717-920-4400
- Pediatric Cardiology: 717-761-0200
- Fax: 717-920-4401
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute (formerly PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute) provides expertise in medical, interventional, and surgical therapies and provides leading-edge heart and vascular treatments. Offering a comprehensive range of care options, our team delivers a custom program to ensure your well-being.
- Monday through Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Repair or Replacement (AAA/TAA/EVAR/TEVAR)
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Event Recorders (30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Hybrid Ablation
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease Treatments & Services
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today