2808 Old Post Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Adult Cardiology: 717-920-4400
- Pediatric Cardiology: 717-761-0200
- Fax: 717-920-4401
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute (formerly PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute) provides expertise in medical, interventional, and surgical therapies and provides leading-edge heart and vascular treatments. Offering a comprehensive range of care options, our team delivers a custom program to ensure your well-being.
- Monday through Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Repair or Replacement (AAA/TAA/EVAR/TEVAR)
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Event Recorders (30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Hybrid Ablation
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease Treatments & Services
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today