Personalized Care for Men and Women of All Ages
UPMC offers two customized programs to the community:
Renew You is a membership program open to individuals ages 18 through 54 and motivates and inspires positive changes in their lives, and emphasizes total well-being by supporting a healthy mind, body, and spirit through engaging educational events.
As a Renew You member, you will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Early admission to Renew You events.
- Membership loyalty card that will give you access to special offers from a variety of local businesses.
- Free Renew You monthly e-newsletter.
- Educational workshops with UPMC physicians.
- Opportunity to socialize and network with other members.
Contact UPMC Community LifeCenter at 570-321-3220 for more information.
Age Well is a membership program designed for seniors age 55 and up whose members receive benefits such as:
Monthly wellness events such as Senior Day Out and the National Senior Health and Fitness Day.
- Discounts to local and national business rewards partners.
- A quarterly newsletter with health tips, recipes, and a listing of free and discounted senior events in your area.
- Opportunities to make new friends and build lasting relationships with local health care providers.
Visit our Age Well website.
Both programs are free, and offer fun and educational events tailored to each targeted age group.