- Want a rewarding job in health care?
- Have a passion for innovation?
- Value paving your own career path with chances to veer off and grow in other areas?
Then UPMC is for you.
As one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the U.S., we have over 1,000 job openings on any given day. From corporate to clinical, there's a place for you to be a part of Life Changing Medicine at UPMC.
» Visit careers.upmc.com today to learn more about working at UPMC or search for your dream job.
Learning and Career Growth at UPMC
This 2-year grad program in health care management lets you choose a track in one of the following UPMC divisions:
- Health Services
Residencies and Fellowships
Our grad-level medical education (GME) programs help residents and fellows advance in their learning and careers.
We offer GME programs accredited by the:
We also offer special non-ACGME accredited programs.
Our robust career ladder lets nurses grow in countless ways.
- 50 specialty nursing roles in almost 20 clinical areas.
- More than 30 hospitals and hundreds of health care settings. Tailor your work choices to meet your goals.
- Magnet® status and U.S. News and World Report-ranked hospitals.
Women in Information Technology Program
The UPMC WIT External Outreach Committee’s goals are to use our skillsets and passion for IT to:
- Inspire female students and talent to pursue IT career paths at UPMC and beyond.
- Provide chances to learn about IT jobs by engaging schools, colleges, and civic groups.
- Support other women in their IT careers.
Find a Job at UPMC Today!
Visit careers.upmc.com to search for a job or learn more about working at UPMC.