We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice as a Nocturnist in Erie, PA. It's your opportunity to live in an affordable city on the water, in a family-friendly community with short commutes to the hospital from many surrounding neighborhoods!
UPMC Hamot is a tertiary care facility, level II trauma center with consistently high census. Join a complement of hospitalists with mature leadership, well established programs, and low turnover.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Excellent clinical and leadership skills
- Staffed with Advanced Provider support (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) coverage daily
- 12, 12 hour shifts per every 28-days, 7-10 encounters per shift
- Closed ICU
- Hospital patient volume is approximately 26,900 patients per year
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses