UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Hamot seeks a noninvasive cardiologist to join its full-service cardiology group. The ideal candidate is cardiology fellowship-trained and board certified/board eligible. Advanced imaging skills are a preferred but not required.
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Two-year senior status track.
- Cardiology call one out of every fifteen days
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- Productivity incentive
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
About the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Hamot
The practice includes 18 cardiologists who provide care to the residents of the northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York, and northeastern Ohio. We are looking for cardiologists to join our group and further develop our cardiac services.
- Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs.
- Services include TEE, stress echo, 3D echo, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI.
- Office and diagnostic center located next to hospital.
- Congestive heart failure clinic within the office.
Contact Us To Apply
Katie Bool Shafer