McCandless Campus Visiting Hours
Visitors can enter at the hospital’s main entrance.
Call 412-748-6520 for more information.
Cranberry Campus Visiting Hours
Visitors can enter through the hospital’s main entrance during normal business hours.
After 7 p.m., visitors should enter through the Emergency Department entrance and check in with Public Safety.
Guidelines for UPMC Passavant Visitors
UPMC Passavant asks visitors to observe the following general guidelines:
- To promote rest and healing, we recommend limiting visits to two people at one time and keeping visits as short as possible.
- Please be polite and respect the privacy of all other patients.
- Keep voices low.
- Keep televisions, radios, and music from getting too loud.
- Wear appropriate attire, including shoes and shirts.
- You can use cell phones anywhere in the hospital but please keep it on “vibrate” mode to reduce noise.
- If visiting cannot take place because the patient is receiving medical treatments or there's a medical emergency, visitors can wait in any family lounge in the hospital.
To prevent infection:
- People should not visit if they are coughing, sneezing, ill, or have any signs of an infection. For example, anyone with a fever, cough, or sore throat should stay at home until all the symptoms are gone.
- Please cover coughs or sneezes with your arm, not your hand.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving patient rooms.
- Please use use the public restrooms (located on each floor) rather than patient restrooms, unless your loved one gives consent.
- When the care team calls for isolation, visitors must comply with the instructions on the isolation sign. You can check with the nurse for additional information.