ECS provides state-of-the-art training to:
- Mental health providers.
- Community leaders and members.
Through conferences and training, we can help you achieve and maintain the highest quality standards in the care you provide to mental health consumers and families.
Services We Offer
We can help you:
- Plan and manage conferences and events to highlight mental health research and showcase updates in best practices.
- Help UPMC staff and outside groups earn continuing education credits (CE) for in-person and virtual events.
- Learn at your own pace and earn continuing education credits via live webcasts, which we archive for home study.
Contact Education and Consultative Services
To learn more about our services, email email@example.com.
- To provide continuing education credits for a training event, contact ECS four weeks in advance.
- To discuss conference or event management, contact us eight months to one year in advance.