Apply to volunteer at UPMC Jameson.
At UPMC Jameson, patient-centered care is our focus. Our volunteers help us with that focus and enhance the services we deliver.
Volunteers become part of the UPMC team to support our mission of offering:
- Quality patient care.
- Outstanding education of our future doctors, surgeons, and health care staff.
- Cutting-edge treatments through our biomedical research.
Perks of Volunteering
- Free parking
- Free meal up to $8 on volunteer days
Other benefits include:
- Helping others
- Gaining worthwhile career experience
- Making lasting friendships
Volunteer Requirements at UPMC Jameson
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Commitment of 3-4 hours a month
- Attend orientation where a Volunteer Coordinator will match your interest and schedule with the hospital’s needs
- Submit required paperwork provided by Volunteer Coordinator
- Have a valid Social Security Number
Volunteer Opportunities at UPMC Jameson
UPMC Jameson departments actively seeking volunteers include:
- Information Desk — greeting patients and visitors.
- Magee-Womens Imaging Center, UPMC Jameson
- Clerical — as needed, for mailing
- Pain Management Clinic
Our staff will help you navigate the best service area to embrace your gifts, talents and desire to help others. Training is available for all volunteer services (except for musicians). Please note that the day or day(s) you decide to volunteer are of your choice.