Please read the admission policy found in the hyperlink below. Admission requirements include the following.
- Age 18 or older by July 31 of the starting year.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A sophomore or equivalent in the Medical Imaging Sciences Program at Clarion University and completion or currently enrolled in prerequisite courses OR a minimum of an associate degree in a health care related field.
- 2.5 GPA upon application is required.
- Completed application form and non-refundable fee by January 31.
Note: Final admission is contingent on a health physical, drug screening, and security clearance.