The UPMC Rehabilitation Institute's 19-bed unit at UPMC East is the first in Pittsburgh's eastern suburbs.
Our team of experts provides intensive rehab after an illness, injury, or surgery including:
Contact UPMC East Inpatient Rehab
Find us at:
2775 Mosside Blvd., Unit 6 East
Monroeville, PA 15146
Inpatient Rehab Tailored to Your Needs
UPMC East's inpatient rehab unit on the sixth floor offers care focused on restoring strength, function, and independence. We design treatment plans to meet each person's unique needs.
- Expert care from the UPMC physical medicine and rehab team.
- Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy.
- Care for heart and lung diseases.
- Social support and case management.
- Nutrition and diet services.
- Spiritual care.
We also have:
- Private rooms.
- Body-weight-supported treadmills.
- A life skills apartment.
- An in-unit gym for treatment.