The UPMC Rehabilitation Institute at UPMC Mercy in uptown Pittsburgh, Pa., has three Centers of Excellence in:
These centers combine advanced care with cutting-edge research.
And we have technology you can't find anywhere else in the southwest Pa., region like our Robotic and Gaming Center.
Contact UPMC Mercy Inpatient Rehab
To learn more about inpatient rehab, call 1-877-287-3422.
Find us at:
1400 Locust St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Inpatient Rehab Services at UPMC Mercy
The Rehabilitation Institute at UPMC Mercy has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for health care quality and safety.
- Treatment from UPMC physical medicine and rehabilitation experts.
- Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy.
- Cognitive therapy.
- Rehab for heart and lung diseases.
- Orthotics and prosthetics.
- Spiritual care.
- Vocational rehab.
- Social services and case management.
The hospital also offers a full range of outpatient care and easy access to major highways.
Coming soon. Outpatient rehab at the new UPMC Mercy Pavilion.
Opening in 2023, UPMC Mercy Pavilion, a 410,000-square-foot, nine-story building will be home to:
- Outpatient rehabilitation and eye care.
- Research labs.
- UPMC’s renowned rehab and vision doctor-scientists and their teams.
Amenities at UPMC Mercy's Rehabilitation Unit
- Custom-built rehab gyms in all four units, providing easy access to daily treatment.
- In-ceiling lifts that serve as 50-foot walking paths, helping you move around safely.
- High-level specialized care including the on-site Level I trauma and burn centers.
Amenities for visitors include:
- A café and cafeteria.
- A gift shop.
- Vending areas.
- Ample parking.