2501 N. 3rd St.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Phone: 717-782-2100
- Fax: 717-782-2121
At the Kline Health Center we look forward to providing expert care for you and your family. Our board certified doctors provide family medicine, primary care, internal medicine, pediatric medicine services and more to families in the Harrisburg area. Call us today and schedule an appointment to see how we can help care for the unique health needs of your family.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Nephrology: Monday and Thursday – 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Orthopedics: Tuesday and Thursday – 8 a.m. to Noon
- Imaging: Tuesday and Thursday – 8 a.m. to Noon
- Surgery: Tuesday and Friday – 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Addiction Recovery: Wednesday – 8 a.m. to Noon
- MFM Strength: Wednesday – 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Podiatry: Friday – 8 a.m. to Noon
- Community Health Centers
- Community Services and Outreach
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse-Family Partnership®
- Pediatric Medicine
- Primary Care
- John D. Goldman, MD
- Venkateswarlu G. Muvva, MD
- Michael P. Van Scoy, MD
- Christopher W. DeLong, CRNP
- Melissa Ann Duchesne, CRNP
- Marija Kapetancic, CRNP
- Laura M. Maselli, CRNP
- Kenneth E. Myers, III, CRNP
- Lauren B. Romberger, PA-C
- Rabia Al-Sbaiti, MD
- Tanvi A. Rege, MD