Existing patients may schedule an appointment through their UPMC Portal Account
Families can count on UPMC Lititz for all their health and wellness and primary care needs in Lancaster, PA. Our local office, Lancaster Family Practice Associates, specializes in family medicine and is available to be your primary care provider. We're central Pennsylvania's most trusted name in health care, and when you join our Lancaster practice, you can count on the same premier services that have earned us our reputation throughout the region. For family care, you can turn to us.
To visit us at Lancaster Family Practice Associates, take US 30 off of Oregon Pike 222. We're across the street from AC Moore Arts & Crafts and CVS Pharmacy. Our practice is a four-minute drive from the Shoppes at Belmont. If you're ready to make an appointment, contact us.
- Monday and Friday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday – 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
New Patient Info
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Previous medical records, if any.
- List of all your medications, including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- A list of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with the scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
You are our reason for being here and we want you to know just how important you are!