Existing patients may schedule an appointment through their UPMC Portal Account.
Welcome! We look forward to serving your family's unique health needs with experience and compassion. Please contact Sallavanti and Cotter Family Medicine today to schedule an appointment.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to Noon*
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
New Patient Info
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Previous medical records, if any.
- List of all your medications, including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- A list of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with the scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
You are our reason for being here, and we want you to know just how important you are!