Existing patients may schedule an appointment through their UPMC Portal Account.
Welcome! We look forward to serving your family’s unique health needs with experience and compassion. Our physicians and nurse practitioner have dedicated their time to the practice of family medicine. They are also board-certified and available to provide a variety of facets in family medicine. Please contact Highlands Family Practice, located in Lancaster, Pa, today to schedule an appointment.
- Monday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.*
- Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
New Patient Info
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Previous medical records, if any.
- List of all your medications, including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- A list of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with the scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
Calling During Office Hours
- Appointment scheduling: Press 3
- Prescription refills: Press 4
- Insurance Referrals: Press 5
You are our reason for being here and we want you to know just how important you are!