Existing patients may schedule an appointment through their UPMC Portal Account
For high-quality primary care and in Lititz, PA for you and your family, you can count on the team at Heartland Family Health. Our office specializes in family medicine, and we strive to put our patients first every single day. We make it our mission to attend to the health and wellness of the Lititz community with the same premium services that have earned UPMC in central Pa. its excellent reputation throughout central Pennsylvania. We would be happy to serve as your primary care provider.
Our Heartland Family Health location can be found just off of Highlands Drive, across the street from the UPMC Lititz Emergency Room. We're accessible from Lititz Pike behind Target and Giant Food Stores.
- Monday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
To schedule with a home-based provider, please call 717-869-4695.
New Patient Info
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Previous medical records, if any.
- List of all your medications, including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- A list of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with the scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.