The patient navigator at UPMC Chautauqua:
- Is a supportive guide for our patients and their loved ones.
- Is an RN with added training and credentials in patient/family education and services.
- Works closely with your doctors, care team, and others to help you and your family throughout your treatment.
To make an appointment, call 716-664-8677.
Breast Health and Heart Care Patient Navigators
At UPMC Chautauqua, our:
- Breast health navigators have a certification in breast imaging. Whether you're scheduling your first mammogram or need follow-up testing after an abnormal screening, we're with you each step of the way.
- Heart health navigators support and guide you through inpatient and outpatient care. We focus on your needs before, during, and even after treatment.