At UPMC Chautauqua, our behavioral health care team:
- Treats children, teens, and adults with mental health or substance use issues.
- Offers compassionate care in a private and supportive setting.
- Works with you and your loved ones to design treatment plans that meet your unique needs.
- Focuses on making you feel safe and supported as you explore your strengths and challenges.
Contact Behavioral Health Services at UPMC Chautauqua
- If you're in crisis and need care right away, call the regional crisis hotline at 800-724-0461.
- Call the Outpatient Mental Health Program at 716-664-8641.
- Reach out to our Substance Use Disorder Program at 716-664-8620.
Behavioral health services hours
- Monday and Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UPMC Chautauqua offers behavioral health services at the following two locations:
UPMC Chautauqua Behavioral Health
306 Central Ave.
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Jones Memorial Health Center
51 Glasgow Ave.
Jamestown, NY 14701