UPMC Jameson Pain Management assesses and treats many types of pain.
We take a team approach to care, with experts from areas such as:
- Physical therapy
Contact Us for Pain Treatment
Call 724-656-6086 to learn more about pain treatments at UPMC Jameson.
Pain Treatment Goals
The treatment team at UPMC Jameson designs a plan of care with goals to:
- Reduce pain and anguish.
- Lessen emotional stress caused by chronic pain.
- Reduce dependence on drugs.
- Restore a more meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Promote a sense of well-being.
- Return to work and daily routines.
Pain Conditions We Treat
- Back pain
- Cancer pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc and joint diseases
- Headaches and migraines
- Herniated disc
- Muscle, bone, tendon, and nerve injuries
- Neck pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia (shingles)
- Post-op or amputation pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Our Treatments for Pain
- Epidural lysis of adhesions
- Implantable spinal cord stimulators
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression (MILD)
- Steroid shots in the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spine
- Trigger point shots
Our Pain Experts