A urologist is a physician who specializes in the medical and surgical management of problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs, including infections, obstructions, stones, tumors, and problems related to sexual dysfunction. At UPMC Jameson, patients have access to urologists through the UPMC Department of Urology.
- Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG)
- Bladder and prostate biopsy and surgery
- Bladder slings
- Catheter removal
- Condyloma (wart) removal
- Hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Laser prostate surgery
- Penile implants
- Prostate cryotherapy
- Radical prostatectomy (prostate removal)
- Sacral neuromodulation for bladder control
- Stent insertion and removal
- Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA)
- Transurethral resection of prostate (TURP)
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
UPMC Department of Urology services are available to UPMC Jameson patients through UPMC Horizon at the two locations below:
26 Nesbitt Rd., Suite 100
New Castle, PA 16105
2400 Highland Rd.
Hermitage, PA 16148
UPMC Department of Urology
Learn more about the UPMC Department of Urology.