The DAISY (diseases attacking the immune system) Foundation® honors the skillful, compassionate care that nurses provide each day.
At Magee, we take part in the DAISY Award program to honor and thank our nurses for their outstanding care. There's also a DAISY Team Award.
The team award goes to those on a nurse-led team. It honors two or more people who go above and beyond to learn and meet patient and family needs.
Each quarter of the year, our Magee selection committee reviews DAISY award nominees from patients, family members, and staff. Nurses can be nominated through an online form, or nomination cards can be filled out at Magee near the elevators.
We then present the award to one or more nurses for their excellence in patient care.
Second Quarter 2022 Winners
- Gianna Pomponi BSN, RN (4100)
- Beth Zavolta, (Surgical Associates)
- Dominique Romano, BSN, RN (MB)
Third Quarter 2022 Winners
- Team Daisy Winners - Women's Health Central Service Line RN Team
- Beth Quinn, MSN, RNC-MNN, Team Leader
- Kelly L. Gresh, MSN, RN-CBC
- Lori Lee, BSN, RN, CBC
- Bawn Maguire, MSN, RN
- Natalie Pierce, BSN, RN