Apply to Volunteer at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
You can make a difference by volunteering your time, talents, and energy at Magee.
How to Apply to Volunteer at Magee
Make sure you meet the volunteer requirements at Magee, then follow the steps below to apply.
- Complete the online volunteer application form.
- Submit two confidential references using one of the options below:
- Paper referral: Download the PDF and ask two references to either mail or fax the form to UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital.
- Online referral: Send the link to two people and instruct them to select UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital.
- Provide proof of TB test (one step, renewed annually) and flu shot (during flu season).
- Provide required clearances (Acts 33 and 34 — free for volunteers). Note: Some volunteers also need to provide Act 73 clearance (fingerprinting, which costs $25.75).
- Provide a copy of a photo ID (passport, student ID, or driver’s license).
- Junior volunteers (ages 15 to 17) must provide a signed parental permission form.
If you have questions or need help applying, contact Sarah Stewart, volunteer coordinator at: