Cancer Services at UPMC Passavant
You don't have to go far to receive expert cancer care. As part of the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center network, UPMC Passavant provides the same high-quality care and clinical trials that you would expect at Hillman Cancer Center, but in your own community.
- Medical oncology — Our medical oncologists treat cancer with the latest chemotherapy drugs, hormonal therapies, biologic therapies, and targeted therapies in addition to working closely with referring physicians, surgical and radiation oncologists to develop a personalized treatment plan. Meet our Medical Oncologists.
- Radiation oncology — We use the latest radiation oncology technologies to tailor treatments to your specific needs, based on the type of cancer and its location and size. Meet our Radiation Oncologists.
- Surgical oncology — We offer advanced surgical oncology procedures as well as robot-assisted minimally invasive procedures. Meet our Surgical Oncologists.
- Gynecologic oncology — We provide state-of-the-art treatments for women with gynecologic cancers throughout all phases of their disease. Based on the type and location of the cancer, patients have access to the latest treatments, including advanced surgical techniques, radiation therapy, chemotherapy drugs, and clinical trials.
- Magee Breast Care Center at UPMC Passavant–Cranberry — The center provides patients with access to state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment — including digital mammography and MRI-guided breast biopsy — and breast cancer specialists, all in one convenient location.
We offer a full range of supportive care services for you and your family through our patient and family education center:
- Books, brochures, videos, and other valuable cancer resources
- Opportunities for one-on-one discussions with an oncology nurse
- Small group classes
- Appearance Center — on-site boutique offering wigs and styling sessions to cancer patients
- Individual televisions in treatment rooms
- Concierge service to assist patients with transportation and lodging
- A separate and dedicated entrance to the cancer center
- Windows in all chemotherapy infusion rooms for a pleasant view and to allow in natural light to promote a healing environment
Learn more about cancer services, treatments, and physicians at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Passavant.
Video Education Resources