Features and Amenities at Avalon Springs Place
Avalon Springs Place is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center offering many features and amenities alongside personal care.
- Registered nurse supervisors direct nursing care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-site certified registered nurse practitioner five days per week.
- Wound care certified nurse.
- Outpatient dialysis services.
- 24-hour visitation allowed as needed.
- Secure entrances throughout.
- On-site services include:
- Tastefully decorated public areas.
- Outdoor courtyards with large entrance canopy.
- Warm, inviting dining room for meals.
- On-site pastoral counseling and interdenominational church services.
- In-house personal care salon and barber shop.
- Large community room open to the public with weekly shows and monthly programs.
- Professional conference center.
- Quality therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Satellite radio.
- Pet therapy and visitation programs.
- Active volunteer program that engages both patients and community volunteers.
Contact us to schedule a tour of Avalon Springs Place or to learn more about our features and amenities.
If you would like to come visit Avalon Springs Place, please fill out our easy online form, or call 724‑662‑5400.
Avalon Springs Place
745 Greenville Road
Mercer, PA 16137