Existing patients may schedule an appointment through their UPMC Portal Account.
Alexander Spring FamilyCare is a full-service family medicine practice offering a complete spectrum of care for people of all ages. We are committed to providing you with quality, compassionate care.
- Monday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 7:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Alexander Spring FamilyCare offers complete care for patients of all ages- from infants to seniors. We manage the health of your entire family and provide preventive and diagnostic care for both acute and chronic illnesses, to help all members of your family achieve and maintain good health.
Our services include:
- Wellness and preventative care
- Dermatology services
- Skin lesion and skin cancer surgical excisions
- Laceration repair
- Acne, rosacea and eczema treatments
- Diagnoses and disease management for pulmonary, cardiac, endocrine, gastrointestinal, and orthopaedic issues
- Gynecological and contraceptive services
- Blood analysis, cancer screenings and immunizations
- Emphasis on prevention treatment methods of nutrition and exercise
New Patient Info
Our goal is to provide you and your loved ones with quality care and service. That’s why our friendly staff works to minimize paperwork and increase conveniences. Below is a list of online resources to prepare for your visit to our practice.
Bring your insurance cards to all of your office visits. Failure to do so or insurances that cannot be verified at the time of service may result in your appointment being rescheduled. Please note, prior to the visit it is the patient’s responsibility to verify that Alexander Spring FamilyCare is participating with their health plan, that the correct Primary Care Physician/Group in on their card and verify that the insurance is active.
We currently participate with most major insurances.