Features and Amenities at Seneca Place
- Skilled care provided by licensed health care professionals, offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for a defined period of time.
- Intermediate care provides around-the-clock nursing supervision and restorative care. This program enables patients to maintain the highest level of independence in a home-like setting.
- Respite care is offered as a short-term, temporary stay. When a family desires some personal time, a loved one may be admitted for respite care, and Seneca Place staff will tend to their needs.
- Registered nurse supervisors 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Patients may continue using their personal physician of choice, although 24-hour physician coverage is offered.
- Hospice services are available to support patients and families in coping with loved ones who are terminally ill.
- Comprehensive wound care provided by a dedicated wound care nurse.
- Cancer treatment support provided by experienced caregivers to patients with all types of cancer.
- A registered, licensed dietitian monitors each patient’s nutritional status and oversees the delivery of therapeutic diets as ordered by the attending physician.
- Discharge planning offers continuity of care; the staff works to make necessary arrangements to ensure a seamless transition.
- Telemedicine to provide remote assessments of patients by fellowship-trained geriatricians.
- Three delicious meals each day.
- Secure environment equipped with on-site surveillance, coded doors, and an emergency evacuation plan.
- Family council, patient council, and caregiver support groups meet on a regular basis. Open forums provide opportunities to share information, discuss new programs, and review patients’ progress.
- 24-hour visitation policy.
- Coordinated exercise programs, games, arts and crafts, sports, music, and other entertainment for patients.
- Computer access and a large-screen TV.
- Support services include scheduled socials and activities, community-sponsored events, and educational programs in addition to dementia activity programs.
- Pet therapy—a patient’s family pet may visit Seneca Place during a scheduled time.
- Outdoor courtyard, weather permitting.
- On-site pastoral counseling and interdenominational church services.
- On-site gift shop.
- In-house salon and barber shop, and complete housekeeping and laundry services.
- Flat screen TV available for every resident.
- Cable included.
- Wi-Fi throughout the facility.