Features and Amenities at Sugar Creek Station
- Registered nurse supervisors direct nursing care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Audiology, dentistry, ophthalmology, podiatry, and psychiatry services available on-site.
- Wound care certified nurse.
- Outpatient dialysis services.
- 24-hour visitation permitted as necessary.
- Tastefully decorated community areas.
- Outdoor courtyard with covered patios.
- Pet therapy and visitation programs.
- Active volunteer program that engages both patients and community volunteers.
- Quality therapeutic and recreational activities and off-site community activities.
- On-site pastoral counseling and interdenominational church services.
- In-house personal care salon and barber shop.
- Warm, inviting dining room for meals.
- Pastoral care.