The program offers two residency positions for a 12 month traditional postgraduate year one residency program.
- Nathaniel Hulver, PharmD – Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy
- Nash Wenner, PharmD – Wilkes University School of Pharmacy
- Aaron Bezio, PharmD – Northeastern University School of Pharmacy; Clinical Staff Pharmacist, UPMC in central Pa.
- Theresa Nguyen, PharmD – University of Saint Joseph School of Pharmacy; PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant, Mount Sinai
- Carissa Dolan, PharmD, BCPS – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Pharmacy, Clinical Staff Pharmacist, WakeMed Health
2019 - 2020
- Moosung Cho. PharmD – Minnesota College of Pharmacy; Clinical Staff Pharmacist, UPMC in central Pa.
- Michael Arutunian, PharmD, BCPS – Temple University School of Pharmacy; Clinical Pharmacist- Oncology, UPMC in central Pa.
2018 - 2019
- Monica Coulson, PharmD, BCPS – Jefferson College of Pharmacy, Clinical Staff Pharmacist, UPMC in central Pa.
- Lauren Ball, PharmD –University of South Carolina School of Pharmacy, Clinical Staff Pharmacist, UPMC in central Pa.
2017 - 2018
- Caitlyn Lancaster, PharmD, BCPS – Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Clinical Coordinator, Baptist Health, New Albany, Indiana
- Dmitriy Sulik, PharmD, BCPS –University at Buffalo School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Oncology Clinical Pharmacist, University of Rochester - Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, New York
Renee Bogdan, Pharm.D., BCPS
Residency Program Director
When it comes to health care for you and your family, UPMC is here. It's easy to find the right doctor, health screenings, programs, classes, and more.
Contact UPMC in Central Pa.