Enjoy these tasty, meatless recipes from the UPMC Catering Department.
- Asian Tofu. Transport your taste buds to the heart of Asia with this easy tofu recipe.
- Banana Nut Energy Bites. Stay fueled all day with these tasty, bite-sized banana, oat, and chocolate chip balls.
- Buddha Bowl with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette. Enjoy this meatless bowl of colorful fresh and roasted veggies, quinoa, tofu, and spicy dressing for lunch or dinner.
- Egg Quiche. Make these cheesy, muffin-sized egg, mushroom, and meatless chorizo quiches for a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.
- Peanut Butter Cookies. Bake a batch of these plant-based peanut butter cookies that both vegans and non-vegans will love.
- Roasted Cauliflower Florets. Roast these mini cauliflower bites, generously coated in olive oil and savory seasonings, for an easy snack. Or add them to your buddha bowl.
- Roasted Edamame. Use these flavorful, golden-brown pods in your buddha bowl or munch on them as a healthy snack.
- Vegan Seitan Mushroom Meatballs. Indulge in these savory, mouthwatering balls with a surprisingly meaty texture. Mixed with your favorite sauce, these scrumptious plant-based meatballs go great with pasta.
- Strawberry Cheesecake. Make this vegan sweet, creamy, and nutty dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.