If you or a loved one suffers from mental health issues, we can help. Our experts treat everything from depression and panic attacks to developmental disorders.
We care for people of all ages, from toddlers to seniors. We also offer family care plans.
Your PCP must refer you to us for mental health care. Then, we'll work with him or her to design a treatment plan based on your needs.
Note: We do not screen for job applications, child or adult custody, SSI/SSD, or forensic purposes. We also do not prescribe medicine.
Mental Health Conditions We Treat
- Anger issues.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Borderline personality disorder.
- Cognitive problems.
- Cutting or self-injury.
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating.
- Fire-setting behavior.
- Mental health issues due to Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and strokes.
- Panic attacks.
- Reactive attachment disorder (RAD).
- Separation anxiety.
- Sexual offenses.
- Suicidal thoughts.
- Toilet-training problems.
- Trauma, such as PTSD and dissociative disorders.
Our Mental Health Treatments and Services
UPMC Chautauqua Psychology Program provides complete mental health treatments, testing, and care. These services are by physician referral only.
We do not provide SSI/SSD evaluations, IEP evaluations, and/or disability evaluations.
Why Choose UPMC Chautauqua For Mental Health Care?
Our psychology program team:
- Accepts referrals for all ages.
- Works with your PCP to manage your mental health and medical care.
- Conducts assessments in 3 to 5 sessions. We may or may not suggest treatment.
- Offers tailored care in a safe and private climate.
- Provides anger management role-playing.
- Includes caring psychologists and mental health staff.
To learn more, call 716-664-8611.
If you need help after our office hours, please call Crisis Services, 24/7, at 1-800-724-0461. Help is available 24 hours a day.
UPMC Chautauqua - Jones Memorial Health Center
51 Glasgow Ave.
Jamestown, NY, 14701