The Center for Imaging and Medical Arts at UPMC Chautauqua is centrally located directly behind UPMC Chautauqua's main campus and offers patients and physicians diagnostic services including:
- PET/CT scans
- Medical laboratory services
Breast health services include:
- 3D mammograms offer clearer images and increased accuracy in detecting breast cancer.
- Breast MRI lets us look for early signs of cancer in women with dense breast tissue.
- Breast health navigators guide you through the entire imaging process and make sure you get quick results.
Schedule an Appointment
The imaging services listed below are all located on the first floor of the Center for Imaging and Medical Arts at UPMC Chautauqua
- Ultrasound services: 716-664-8448
- MRI imaging: 716-664-8674
- Interventional radiology consultations: 716-664-8453
- PET/CT imaging: 1-866-235-7226
- Bone densitometry (DEXA) screening: 716-664-8448
- Mammography: 716-664-8448
- Stereotactic & ultrasound-guided breast biopsy: 716-664-8448
- Outpatient Laboratory:
UPMC Imaging Services
Learn more about UPMC Imaging Services.