UPMC Hamot provides prevention, wellness education, and support services to help you in whatever stage of cancer you are in.
Learn more information about screenings at UPMC Hamot.
- Health Information Library at the UPMC Hamot Women’s Hospital
- Lymphedema therapy
- Physical therapy
- Stress reduction programs
- Breast health navigators
- Living After Loss group counseling
- Personal nutrition coaching
- Smoking cessation support group
- Tobacco cessation programs
- Programs, in partnership with the American Cancer Society, including:
For a comprehensive list and description of cancer resources and service available in Erie County, view the Cancer Resource Directory (PDF) created by the Cancer Control Task Force of the Erie County Department of Health.