If you have liver disease, talk to your primary care provider about referring you to our program.
Our care team includes experts in:
Liver Conditions We Treat at UPMC Hamot
- Alcohol-related liver disease.
- Autoimmune liver disease.
- Benign liver masses.
- Bile duct cancer.
- Fatty liver disease/nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). UPMC Hamot has the region's only FibroScan® -- a non-invasive test to diagnose fatty liver and liver fibrosis.
- Gallbladder cancer.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
- Metastatic colon cancer.
- Neuroendocrine tumors.
- Viral hepatitis.
Liver Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
If you have liver disease symptoms, your PCP can refer you to our program.
Our liver disease experts will:
- Order a CT, MRI, or other scans to learn the source of your symptoms.
- Refer you to the proper specialist for an exam and liver disease management.
- Seamlessly transition you to the liver transplant clinic at UPMC Hamot for an assessment if the need arises to explore transplant.
Why Choose UPMC Hamot for Liver Care?
People with liver disease have access to:
Refer a patient for liver disease care at UPMC Hamot.