UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Northwest, partner with University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, provides high-quality, comprehensive cancer care to residents in Venango and surrounding counties.
Patients have access to the latest radiation therapy treatments, advanced anti-cancer drugs, and state-of-the-art surgical oncology services, complemented by a cancer care team that understands the importance of comprehensive support, as well as the dynamic communities served by UPMC Northwest.
Available Treatments and Services include:
- Comprehensive medical oncology services.
- Advanced radiation oncology care, including image-guided radiation therapy (IMRT) and On-Board Imager (OBI).
- Surgical oncologists with special expertise in minimally invasive procedures, including laparoscopic and robotic procedures for tumors of the lung, liver, and pancreatic cancers.
- Advanced, integrated breast care via the UPMC Northwest Breast Care Program.
- Support services, including:
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Hospice/home care
- Nutrition counseling
- Pastoral care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Lymphedema treatment
- Symptom/side effects management
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling