Vascular Surgery at UPMC Northwest
The vascular surgery program at UPMC Northwest provides treatment for diseases and conditions of the blood vessels. Our program is affiliated with the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute Division of Vascular Surgery.
- Aneurysms (thoracic, abdominal, and lower extremity)
- Carotid disease and stroke (blockage of vessels to the brain)
- Claudication (pain of the legs with walking)
- Dialysis access (fistula and grafts)
- Lower extremity gangrene and ulcers
- Mesenteric ischemia (blockage of vessels to the bowels)
- Renovascular disease (blockage of vessels to the kidneys)
- Venous ulcers and varicose veins
- Peripheral vascular disease
UPMC Northwest is pleased to announce the addition of comprehensive noninvasive vascular lab testing. In partnership with the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute in Pittsburgh, UPMC Northwest offers the latest technological advances in testing for vascular disease.
Bryan W. Tillman, MD, PhD